Well, let's just say a lot has been going on since I last posted almost 4 months ago! I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with baby # 3 -- it's a GIRL!! -- and her name is Neely Elis. We are so excited to meet her, and I can't believe we are going to be a family of 5 in 9 weeks or less... I'm praying daily for a healthy baby girl, a healthy delivery, and a lot of grace to get me through the newborn days (again) with three babies under the age of 4. God has blessed us so much, and I couldn't be more thankful for the family he has given us.
Liam has had his SECOND birthday... I honestly still feel like he is my baby... it blows my mind that two years have passed since his birth! He is still my sweet, laid back boy; but with a little of the "terrible twos" thrown in every now and then :) He potty trained at 22 months, talks in full sentences, sings Jesus Loves Me, the ABC song, Deep and Wide, and Twinkle, Twinkle, can count to 16, knows most of his shapes, and is learning his colors. He is definitely a "mama's boy", and I'm a little worried how the dynamic will balance when his baby sister is here -- hopefully he will adjust quickly!John Parker starts 3 year old preschool on Monday, and he's SUPER excited. We went to "meet the teacher" and open house this morning, and he was a little more shy than I expected, but he can't wait to start on Monday. He will go from 830 - 12 three days a week; after he's adjusted well, we may start five days a week. He is so smart and bubbly, and his personality always shines. He talks non-stop and is always telling some long, detailed story...
This summer we have gone to the beach twice, enjoyed time with John since he's been out of school, and just relaxed! I've started getting Miss Neely's room ready for her arrival, and the boys seem really excited for her to come! I really hope to keep records of memories here on this blog and journal our new arrival's milestones as I have the others... but it is honestly getting harder and harder to take the time to sit down and blog. I love to go back and read the previous posts though, so hopefully I will continue to check in every now and then :)







It is hard to keep a blog up, but I am reminded it how worth it is when Mackaylan grabs one of the previous year's blog book and sits down to read. She loves to look back at what was going in life and I do too. I hope the end of your pregnancy goes well and that Miss Neely arrives healthy and on time. :) Lana
ReplyDelete