2 1/2 weeks old - first trip to church. He has been every Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night since.
3 weeks old - belly button stub finally fell off... I thought it NEVER would, and I was genuinely getting worried. It did, and he got his first big boy bath a few days later. He LOVES his bath.
5 weeks old - first "real" smile; my Dad swears he smiled at him, but I didn't see it until 6 weeks, and he didn't do it consistently until the day before he was 7 weeks old. We have gotten a few photos of it, but it seems like when he is really happy and smiling and we go to get the camera out, he decides to stop. He's already stubborn :)
7 weeks old - started rolling over from belly to back. He has only done it a couple of times, but he can do it!
-Grew out of all his newborn clothes, overnight. Literally, I had to pack them all up and he started wearing 3 month in Carters and 0-3 in other brands. We also ran out of newborn diapers and I started with the size 1 Pampers. They seem a little big, but I think it's because I was so used to those tiny little newborn size diapers.
-Started a new "bedtime routine." He gets a long bath by John at 10:30 (which he LOVES), and he gets a pumped bottle of breast milk at 11. He gets between 4 1/2 - 5 ounces in that night bottle. We wanted to start giving him a bottle once a day to prepare him for the babysitter when I go back to work. He has done GREAT taking both the bottle and nursing.
8 weeks old - slept "through the night" for the first time - (11pm - 6am).
He has only done this twice this week, but hopefully it is the beginning of a new trend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment