I wanted to keep track of our life and thought this was a great outlet. I especially needed a way to reminisce on John Parker's and Liam's milestones and memories as our family continues to grow :)
The Branyon Current Chronicle
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Easter 2013
Easter is my FAVORITE holiday because of what it means to me as a believer in Christ. It represents the death and RESURRECTION of Jesus for us and our sins, and I couldn't be prouder than to call myself a Christian. I also enjoy the family time and festivities that go along with Easter... We had an egg hunt and Easter story time at church the Saturday before, and the kids loved it! On Easter, we dressed up and went to church to worship and glorify the One who made it all possible so many years ago on that old rugged Cross. Here are some photos from our weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment