The Branyon Current Chronicle

The Branyon Current Chronicle

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Baby Dedication

On Father's Day, Liam was dedicated to the Lord by us as parents, who vowed to do our part to teach him to emulate Christ.  My Father (and Mother) did a wonderful job of always being a Light for us and John's parents raised him to love Jesus and follow Him as well, and I am so blessed to dedicate my children in service to the Lord.  I consider my children miracles of God, and every single night, I thank Him for blessing me with these beautiful babies.  I couldn't think of a better way to honor my earthly and my Heavenly Fathers than to dedicate my children to Christ.

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it."
-Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)






No comments:

Post a Comment