Liam is now 11 months old (as of June 20th), and he is INTO EVERYTHING! I love his personality! He is still sweet and cuddly, gives kisses and hugs, and is so loving, but he is also developing his "mischievous" side. I think I would be worried if he wasn't digging through cabinets, pulling books off shelves, throwing food in the floor, and climbing the stairs a gazillion times a day, so I'm thankful he's "wild" as John Parker puts it! Still, compared to his big brother, he's a MILLION times more laid back, seems to understand what "no no" means (for the most part :) and is an easy going, flexible little baby boy. He says a lot of words... Mama, Dada, ball, bye bye, book, bird, poop (ha!), night night, bubba (for JP), dog, duck, bite, no no (wonder where he learned that one?), bath... there are probably others - he repeats a lot of sounds we make, and babbles a lot. He is trying so hard to keep up with his big brother! He is truly my sweetheart.
Weight: 26 - 27 pounds. I know. A chunk.
Clothes: 18 - 24 month (mostly JP's 24 month clothes from last summer)
Shoes: 5 1/2
Diaper: 4
Sleeps: 9pm - 8am, naps at 11ish and 2 or 3ish for a total of around 3-4 hours per day. Sometimes, he takes a nap again at 5 or 6 if he hasn't gotten enough sleep earlier in the day... We try not to let him nap past 7. This boy is a sleep lover!
Eats: all table food now, breakfast is usually oatmeal mixed with yogurt or granola waffles, or eggs, or pancakes, or whatever John Parker is eating; lunch is yogurt or applesauce with cheese, turkey and crackers or pieces of banana, mandarin oranges, or other small fruits or sometimes mashed potatoes and pees or macaroni and cheese, and dinner is usually whatever we eat. He usually eats a snack (cheese or crackers) around 430 and another snack around 830 before bed (usually at fruit squeezie or a yogurt). He drinks 8 ounces of milk (we've transitioned to whole milk now - started at 11 months) in the morning and 8 ounces in the afternoon after his second nap. He recently stopped wanting a bottle right before bed, so his milk is now all in sippy cups, and he sometimes drinks a little more milk about an hour before his bedtime. He weened himself from nursing at 10 months, and weened from bottles completely right after 11 months. He wants to be a big boy too quick!
Milestones: Climbing, cruising very effectively, super fast crawling, took a few steps (not really interested in walking currently, though)
We are planning his first birthday party, and I can't wait to see him dig into his smash cake. This big boy LOVES to eat, so I think I'm more excited about that than any other part of his party! He will be so happy! He is the sweetest baby ever, and I can't wait to watch him grow!



No comments:
Post a Comment