So, I didn't really do a Christmas post, and obviously it's now March, so I thought I would just blog a few of my favorite memories through photos...
![]() |
| Favorite Christmas Outfit |
![]() |
| "In Our Christmas Jammies" |
![]() |
| Making cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve Eve |
![]() |
| Liam was "helping" |
![]() |
| The final product! JP was very proud :) |
![]() |
| Christmas EVE morning - "Jack Elf" brought JP a dino watch |
![]() |
| Santa! Liam was hiding - didn't care for Ol' Saint Nick |
![]() |
| Eating cupcakes we decorated for Jesus' Birthday Party |
![]() |
| Train Table |
![]() |
| JP's loot from Santa |
![]() |
| Liam's loot from Santa |
![]() |
| Letter Santa wrote the boys |
![]() |
| The GATOR! |
![]() |
| First picture of Christmas morning :) Sleepy head! |














No comments:
Post a Comment